Wednesday, May 20, 2020
As we reopen our Church for the celebration of the Mass and Sacraments, we are committed to mitigating the risk of COVID-19 as much as possible by following the required guidelines:
- We continue livestreaming our Sunday Mass through our Facebook & YouTube page.
- Entrance to the Church will be only through the front main doors (hand sanitizer dispensers will be available).
- The side doors will be used to exit only. The Church will be sanitized between services.
- Worshipers are asked to PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR USHERS AND STAFF, to seat “socially distanced”, 6 feet apart.
- All worshipers will need to wear a face mask and to keep it on during Mass, removing it only to receive Holy Communion.
- No physical contact during the during recitation of the Lord’s Prayer or during the Sign of Peace.
- We have the projection screens with the PowerPoint presentation.
- The sick or those with flu like symptoms, should stay at home. The frail elderly and those with underlying conditions and their caregivers are encouraged to stay at home. If you are fearful, stay home.
- If you are homebound and need to receive a Sacrament, please call the Parish Office. Good judgement and reason should guide your decision as to when you should resume coming to Sunday Mass.
Good judgment and reason should guide your decision as to when you should resume coming to Sunday Mass.